Integy Springs?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
How would these springs be on my revo with the stock shocks and tiN shafts? I like the look and I know Integy ISN'T really the best so is there better springs out there other than the stock red ones that are better than these and if not how good are they?:

http://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=4404&p_catid=73

Last edited:
I know Integy is really the best

You'd best be trolling :whhooo::hehe::D

In all honesty though, a spring is a spring. The best springs you can get are progressive springs that adjust to different terrain, though. As the spring compresses more it gets progressively harder to compress.

oh yea i know all of the traxxas revo springs are red and thats why i said is there a different company that makes them in different colors that are actually good, and how are the integy springs??? i want something else than the red

You'd best be trolling :whhooo::hehe::D

In all honesty though, a spring is a spring. The best springs you can get are progressive springs that adjust to different terrain, though. As the spring compresses more it gets progressively harder to compress.

hahah oops i didnt notice that but i fixed it where it said they were the best! lol

how could i get the progressive rate springs from traxxas to fit the gtr tiN coated shaft shocks on my revo?? i like the look and hear they work relly well but it says you have to have the traxxas ultra shocks so are any of the traxxas ultra shocks the same length as the stock revo 3.3's???? plz help

i found the shocks that i think would work... it saya that the long shock bodies are 1.45" long and the stock revo gtr shock bodies are 1.57" long which is VERY close so i think if i bought these and the white progressive rate springs they would work, what do you guys think????

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXRVE2&P=7

Make note that your Integy link in the first post shows the strength of each spring, related to its color. From 17 lbs to 23, with the red at 19, being the stock setup. The color and compression strength will determine the handling you prefer according to where you like to run.

yepp i know rolex i just wanted to know because of integys record how good there springs where like if they snap a lot or something, but look at my last post and tell me what you think??

I'm gonna agree with Cupootrluvr on this one. A spring is a spring really. I have a full set of Integy springs ( 6 or 7 sets in different spring rates) for my TMaxx and they are fine.

ok thanx lessen and yes i guess so but i just really like the look of a different spring other than the stock red

Back