internet browser

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So i just got my new laptop. (yay) and it came with windows 7. Which browser works best with it? (explorer, firefox, google chrome)..... any suggestions welcome.

I've been a firefox guy for a long time. I've heard so many people liking chrome, but i just like firefox better.

Firefox works great on both my netbook and my desktop which are both running Windows 7.

FireFox. I was having a problem a few weeks ago and I had to install Chrome so I didn't have to use IE. I tried Chrome for a couple of days and couldn't wait to get FireFox set up again.

Firefox is now in the past for me. Once you get used to the change, Chrome is hella nice!

If you like customization, go with Firefox. Google Chrome is good for speed.

I ran firefox on my old computer but I'm currently running IE with windows 7 and I like it.

I pretty fond of Safari, runs great on my iMac. So does chrome and Firefox, I just like Safari better. It's also the browser that works best with my home banking connection which is a big deal for me.

chrome.

firefox is for old people.

I've downloaded Firefox. Might try chrome as well.

I recently switched to chrome I have used firefox for many years but lately it has become very blooted and slow. Right now Chrome is the fastest browser give it a year or to and it to will fall to bloot. Then you just switch to the newest thing. The best practice for any browser is to keep it barebones. Almost all games and software these days try to install toolbar mods to your browsers and if you are a happy clicker and do not pay attention while installing things you will never even see it lagging your **** down.

Marty

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a firefox lover for along time but Chrome is just really convenient imo. You can have your main bookmarks lined out at the top of the page for quick one click access, wich rules. Theres a million other little things that I love about it BUT remember that if your someone who prints your own shipping labels via paypal, Chrome wont do it, you will have to use something else.

I've also tried Opera for the iPod Touch and it's much quicker than the Safari.

i love firefox. i hear chrome has ad ons now but i have yet to try it. I've used chrome and its great too, very fast start up

Back