If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks clean! My current Gaming rig is from 2021:
Ryzen 5950X
32GB DDR4 4200Mhz CL16
2x Samsung 990 Pro M.2's in Raid 0
RTX 3800TI
Lian Li Mid Tower Case

Its still private
Thanks. I hadn't built a computer since 2008. Lot has changed and it took me a while.
OK I think I figured it out their privacy controls. It should be open now.
Here is the completed build.
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qnJfrH

Thanks. I hadn't built a computer since 2008. Lot has changed and it took me a while.
OK I think I figured it out their privacy controls. It should be open now.
Here is the completed build.
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qnJfrH
Thats pretty nice. A lot of good parts in there!

Repaired throttle cable on the Yamaha outboard, then took it up the river with my son. Trimmed the palm trees, racked up the leave in front yard, blew out the patio and driveway, mowed the lawn, watered the lawn, helped my son tidy the shed, scoped impact damage on my mother-in-laws jeep.

All that before midday.

Then collected a trailer from my father for a busy bee tomorrow.

I'm a little behind on posting. Spent yesterday at the Hospital while Mrs. Doom had surgery. They Removed two of her parathyroid glands (you have four). She is doing well but looks like a victim from a slasher movie.
PSX_20231208_122714.jpg

I'm a little behind on posting. Spent yesterday at the Hospital while Mrs. Doom had surgery. They Removed two of her parathyroid glands (you have four). She is doing well but looks like a victim from a slasher movie.
View attachment 176581
what happened to make her have to have the surgery? I hope she gets well soon!

View attachment 176581
Speedy recovery for Mrs. Doom!

Those naughty shrimps affected him with the shrimp virus :eek:
Oh wait, nvm, its the sea cockroach infection :eek: :eek: 🤣

Hope that she recovers fast 🙏

Last edited:
what happened to make her have to have the surgery? I hope she gets well soon!

She had some of her Parathyroid glands removed, they were not working correctly and her body was flushing out Calcium, this should fix that. Dr. said if they didn't do it she was going to get brittle bones.

She had some of her Parathyroid glands removed, they were not working correctly and her body was flushing out Calcium, this should fix that. Dr. said if they didn't do it she was going to get brittle bones.
Yikes! I hope she has a speedy recovery!

Glad to hear she's doing better. I would get her a "I survived the slasher" shirt. Ofcourse my humor is off and sick at times. 🤪

I told her when people ask what happened, to tell them she cut herself shaving. 🤣

Last edited:
The outboard gearbox is off again. My son stripped the input gear, on Sunday 🤦‍♂️. Its not his fault though. It was inevitable. Poor service history by previous owners. Unfortunately we destroyed the output shaft housing when removing it as it was seized 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Knew it would happen but it had to be removed to repair it.
20231212_193612.jpg

The outboard gearbox is off again. My son stripped the input gear, on Sunday 🤦‍♂️. Its not his fault though. It was inevitable. Poor service history by previous owners. Unfortunately we destroyed the output shaft housing when removing it as it was seized 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Knew it would happen but it had to be removed to repair it.
View attachment 176935
Well, at least this should be another one of those invaluable father/son bonding time.

Back