Idiot Sightings

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That poor girl, lol, watching her trying to answer that question at the pageant was just brutal! I've had to watch it a few more time on youtube just because its like a deer in the headlights.

The girl at the pageant was under a LOT of pressure, in front of millions, and hit with a random question.
THIS one WANTED to state her opinion. I've watched it a few times already. Wow, I can't believe it.
If she hasn't reproduced yet, I'm hoping someone will have her spayed.

OMFG That girl has got to be one of the biggest idiots I have ever seen, she must live in some kind of huge AIR BUBBLE, I wonder if she was born blonde, all I can say is WOW!!!!!

I'll bet even the hair cells in her inner ear are blonde.

i had to stop watching half way through. i just couldnt watch it!

I haven't gotten all the way through it. There's only so much dumb I can stand to hear in a day.

WOW!

You definitely can't fix that.

Stupid should hurt, and this is well deserved karma:

If stupid hurts, this guy wins:

another classic:

haha jerk

No end to the idiots

Last edited by a moderator:

Idiot Sightings

IDIOT SIGHTING:

We had to have the garage door repaired. The Sears repairman told us that 1 of our problems was that we did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener. I thought for a minute, & said that we had the largest 1 Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook his head & said, 'Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower.' I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4. He said, 'NO, it's not.' 4 is larger than 2...'

We haven't used Sears repair since.

IDIOT SIGHTING:

My daughter & I went through the McDonald's take-out window & I gave the clerk a $5 bill.. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter. She said, 'you gave me too much money.' I said, 'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back.' She sighed & went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, & he handed me back the quarter, & said 'We're sorry but they could not do that kind of thing.' The clerk then proceeded to give me back $1 and 75 cents in change…

Do not confuse the clerks at McDonald's.

IDIOT SIGHTING:

My daughter went to a local Taco Bell & ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for 'minimal lettuce.' He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce.

IDIOT SIGHTING:
I live in a semi rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road. The reason: 'Too many deer are being hit by cars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore.'

IDIOT SIGHTING :

I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, 'Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?' To which I replied, 'If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?' He smiled knowingly & nodded, 'That's why we ask.'

IDIOT SIGHTING :

The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, 'What on earth are blind people doing driving?!'
She was a probation officer in Wichita, KS

IDIOT SIGHTING:

I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself & for the sake of her life, couldn't understand why her system would not turn on.
A deputy with the Dallas County Sheriff's office, no less.

IDIOT SIGHTING:

At a good-bye luncheon for an old & dear coworker. She was leaving the company due to 'downsizing.' Our manager commented cheerfully, 'This is fun. We should do this more often.' Not another word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare.

This was a lunch at Texas Instruments.

IDIOT SIGHTING

When my husband & I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department & found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle & discovered that it was unlocked. 'Hey,' I announced to the technician, ‘It’s open!' His reply, 'I know. I already got that side.'
This was at the Ford dealership in Canton, MS

STAY ALERT!
They walk among us....... & the scary part is that they VOTE & they REPRODUCE

Really? These sound like jokes ….

Must have been digging deep to bring this thread back from the dead.

Woah, this thread died 14 years ago.

I’m starting to get embarrassed. Sorry. I don’t even know how I do this. Maybe I belong in this particular thread, ha.

The people featured in this old thread have grow up and are running our country now.

A few years ago this boring company that was installing fiberoptic cable was drilling a space .Ms Dig came out and marked all the underground Ac lines gas lines but this boring company ran into all of them and cut and nicked many.. latter that day the Gas company sent 3 guys to repair my neighbors cut gas line..this older man that was training these 2 young guys was digging up the ground with a lit cigarette in his mouth. these younger 2 were running back and forth to the 2 trucks the older man was telling them slow down .it not like its going to blowup.

Back