I was wondering...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZaneC

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Can my RC boat go without these?
Pro-Boat-Stealthwake-23-Review-9-900x769_kindlephoto-428579.jpg

09ab66be-9c4b-40ff-b17c-784f96784053.d034a5122ced89868ebca81fcdb7e87f_kindlephoto-507205.jpg

Yeah, I just figured could save myself $20 on parts.

In my boat I can manually flap those wings up and down, and I gain a lot more control when having them down and while doing them all the way up, all I can do is donuts🙃

Gotcha. Also, on boat propellers, what does CCW and CW mean?

wait, you were supposed to send it to me!
He's obviously just repairing it so you won't have to🙄

It'll be a greatly saved $20 if you just try to drive it yourself to see whether the flaps are necessary. For me I can't imagine my boat without those flaps. During my tests with the wings completely up and after gaining speed, every small little turn resulted in a 110° turn, losing all the speed. The boat flipped every 4 times doing so

Last edited:
Clockwise and couter clockwise. Your motor spins right its clockwise. If it spins left its counter clock wise.
Hey I just learned how a clock actually works. Thanks. I could never tell time so times I wake up at 1am at work and sometimes 1pm at work. That always confused me as if I was going back in time or closer to hell
Well, cool. Thanks guys. Looks like I'm putting some money into my boat.
Everything cost money, whipping your ars and throwing away money. It’s life 😉