I stroked it today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by metallicamaxx
I'm with NitroJohnnyD and metallicamaxx. :thumbdown
There is much bigger to come, in 2004.

DAMN PEOPLE

Its a great truck i own one bash the hell outa the thing broke the bottom a-arm oh well replace it, it is a badass truck sturdy as hell never let me down i own a savage 25 and a rustler .15 classic hell yeah it still rips it up too but so far i have had no trouble with the MGT at all savage on the other i hand i have broken many things bashing it hardcore the same way. so my opinion it is the sturdiest monster truck on the market u can say wat u want to say but its TOUGH

Just curious, but i thought you were only 14, and had just saved enough cash to buy 1 nitro truck, but now it seems that you not only have a new Savage 25 (that you got for $419.00), but you also just got a more expensive MGT??? Just going from one of your other threads https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10445
not trying to rip on you, but like I said just curious as to how you managed to get 2 new trucks in such a short time

for christmas my mom got me savage and a little bit of money on my dads side he gave me the extra amount to get the bft so thats how i go two it works all well lol that is just one good side to having divorced parents

piggybacks

yes the piggybacks are fake.but who cares.i dont,i got a t-maxx and a MGT.love them both.my t-maxx is for speed and my MGT is for big and i mean big climbing.the best part is doing some good off-roading if i break it so what i will fix it .i got this truck to have fun with.i have had my MGT for about 3 or 4 months now and i have broke things.LOVE IT

Back