I need a car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChucksCity

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
well I'm currently in the process of acquiring all the diffferent types of on road rc I have the Maxx a RC10 gold tub and a RC18t, next is the on road car. I just dont know what to get but its gotta be nitro and have hop up support, i dont race i just like to go fast:)

Damn, if you'd said that you wanted an electric on-road, i would have had the perfect match!

You can't go wrong with an Associated Nitro TC3.

Tc3 or Hpi RS4. both easy cars to work on and there is unlimited hop up potential for both.

personally a fan of the RS4 great car and parts are readily available.

Edam spirit is nice. The price and performance is really good.

damn if i would have said electric instead of nitro i would have done this already, oh well. This morning i outbid some coolguy on ebay and scored a brand new still in package tt 01 minus the electronics body and tires (buyin my own stuff anyway) for the low low price of 40 dollars

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH me:):D;):D

How the hell does everyone get such good deals?? Seriesly I hear ppl saying they get these awesome deals but how come I never see ANY deals like that?

Good score man

Craigslist and eBay FTW!

I find good deals by looking at the RC stuff on eBay. If I find an auction starting at .01 cents and no reserve, I keep an eye on it. Usually the price doesn't shoot up near retail through auctions, even if the item is new. Plus don't bid too quickly on an item. You want the price to stay low. When it's near the auction ending then put up your price. Not too late though, maybe at a minute before the auction ends.

Craigslist and eBay FTW!

I find good deals by looking at the RC stuff on eBay. If I find an auction starting at .01 cents and no reserve, I keep an eye on it. Usually the price doesn't shoot up near retail through auctions, even if the item is new. Plus don't bid too quickly on an item. You want the price to stay low. When it's near the auction ending then put up your price. Not too late though, maybe at a minute before the auction ends.

if you can follow these rules everything that you buy on ebay can be 25 to 50% cheaper than retail

Craigslist and eBay FTW!

I've ben using a thing called bid ninja. its a web site (that u dont need to download) and you type in the auction lot and how much you want to raise the price, at the last second, it automaticly puts in how much more money you wanted to spend.

Grr, I hate auction snipers. You think you are going to win then BAM SNIPER!