I found a dead body while ditch cleaning

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bentover

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I found a corpse floating in the water shortly after starting this morning, I had to retrieve it with the bucket of the excavator as the ditch was too deep for the proper authorities to safely pick it up. I was asked not to take any photography of it due to pending notification of next of kin and for investigation purposes, but I did manage to snap one pretty quick before I was asked not too.
The body of the deceased was found floating upright, but with the head under water suggesting there was a severe neck injury involved and there was no identification on the body, but I was later told that the body is that of one Donald D. Duck, aged 3 years, he leaves behind 3 next of kin, Huey, Dewey and Louie.

Pictures587.gif

Quack, quack!!
rofl.gif

SHH! You're not suppose to tell anyone I killed him.

It gets kinda boring sometimes, I just snap off a few random pics or just stare at the flag girl's butt all day, I'm really liking her "view".

It gets kinda boring sometimes, I just snap off a few random pics or just stare at the flag girl's butt all day, I'm really liking her "view".

How about sending us a pic of that. J/K

:doh:

yeah cause a bunch of dudes would rather see pics of dead ducks than flag girls ass.....you really must be out of it at work huh?

If it weren't for the fact that he's up in Canada, I'd have sworn he's a Caltrans worker.

That aside, I'm callin your bluff; lets see the flag girl!

I'm going back to work in less than 2 hours, I'll see if I can get a pic of her tasty bum!

LMAO, now THIS is a good thread!

I'm very disapointed..

1 i click the thread thinking its a story about a terrible find, and hopefully his help in finding the one responsible.. and i get a dead duck in a loader bucket..

2 i get talks of this "sweet bum" on the flag girl and still no pics..

maybe we need a "nice booty" thread in the free for all.. no celeb pics or anything, just what you run accross daily..

j/k!!

I'm so game for that thread beason. I got some biker babe pics that are shockinly hot but not to revealing lol.

Bryson

Who wouldnt be up for a thread like that??

OK just two rules.

1. No nibbles

2. No beavers. =devil

Unfortunately all my pics violate the above mentioned rules.

I may have to write the Fox network and get them to censor them for me.

OK you perverts, this is the only shot I got of her so far, she's very crafty at spotting any type of photographic equipment, she's a total Cougar, 37 years young and the body of a 21 year old: =devil

Pictures603.gif

Oh and we really need a "Calendar Girls" thread, there's damn good one on Lawnsite.com. :second_place: