I found a dead body while ditch cleaning

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's a start.... But you're not off the hook yet.

Well whadya expect?!?!? The only true way I can get a shot of her luscious butt is to put the camera in the toilet where she takes a wee-wee, and that's illegal around these parts ya know.
conf40.gif

Its sad, I work at a place of 600 or so people, 4-450 are females, and I am not allowed to take any kind of pics at work!

And it's funny what some would consider a cougar. I see your closer to my age, but I always think of them as a mid 40's just divorced looking for a younger man kind of thing. ie, a hot older chick! But for some on the site, 37 is a lot older!!!!

Last edited:
Theres a chick at my work who is verry cute, and every time she jestures me to come over and talk to her, I either 1, walk into something(supporting beam the first time), or my retarded supervisor calls me away and I'm like but,but, but! So I know how you guys feel lol.

Bryson

Today I got a really hottie, but she's way too far down on my "I wish I could do her" list, only 19, that's just a little too far down on the age scale for me.

Well whadya expect?!?!? The only true way I can get a shot of her luscious butt is to put the camera in the toilet where she takes a wee-wee, and that's illegal around these parts ya know.
conf40.gif

Patience, grasshoppa. You'll get the opportunity sooner or later.

If she's blond, just do the ol' "hey, look, it's bigfoot!" thing. That should get her to turn around.

Yesterday was her last day, now it will be a total sausage festival now, 2 flagger dudes on the busier roads.

:doh: Well, at least you ponied up a picture to prove she actually existed.... So I guess we can let you slide (this time). =devil

I got the hottie back!!!!!!!!!! Her name is Christal, she just turned 19!!!! She's legal enough for me!!!!! I do have a pic of her, but I need a better one, tomorrow it will be sunny all day, that's when those sexy flaggers start stripping off the layers and really "stopping traffic".

I got the hottie back!!!!!!!!!! Her name is Christal, she just turned 19!!!! She's legal enough for me!!!!! I do have a pic of her, but I need a better one, tomorrow it will be sunny all day, that's when those sexy flaggers start stripping off the layers and really "stopping traffic".

Promises, promises!

Now ya just went from off the hook to back on it.... Proof man, proof!

(and no, Rolex in a thong doesn't count!)