HPI Recon RTR Truck Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half and half. About like voice recognition has for years, its just more entertaining when it screws up.

ae6edb75-5fb7-4d59.jpg

That is an awesome looking truck. How is everyone?

I'm ok, will be better when I win that truck!

I didnt realize the 15th was so close. Fast giveaways are the best!

I agree, the ones that take weeks are painful. Welcome back Jay. I need this little sucker so i can actually do more rc in my crappy city world.

i just looked at some videos of the truck on youtube ...looks like a fun little truck to play with

800 post's I think you are low balling that number!!! I wouldnt doubt it if it would hit a thousand freaken posts or more before this thread is capped off. and then there will be another thread made and it wil generate around 1000 post talking about this little sucker l.o.l. expecially after the person that wins this one rubbs it in for alittle while.l.o.l... wish everyone luck and hope I end up with this rig!!!! I havent won anything yet!!! I need to get something.. even if its a gift card next month l.o.l.!!

And yeah joey I know what you mean in the city because you have no real good places to go and bash around!! either you get introuble you get people flipping out and you get people that almost runn your !!!!

I HAVE TO HAVE THIS BEBEHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST have this I'm low on funds and i would greatly appreciate it sooo much!

Thank you for your time.

---------- Post added at 2:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 2:45 AM ----------

OHHHHH did i remember to tell you i want this truck !?!!!?!?!! I WANT IT :D. seriously thought this would be an amazing thing to have and just be ablt to have fun in doors while its snowing.

Only a couple more days until WoodiE sends that truck to me!

You wish Alien... but I think it is Joey time buddy...lol. I'll let ya play with it is you come on over.

haha, joey wants you to diddle his remote

Good Luck to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back