HPI Recon RTR Truck Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the FFA? Sorry my bad. Ok fine I will not offer any one else to play with my trigger or "pistol grip"

Only a couple more days. I'll be up north for a family members surgery, so just notify me by PM when I win.

Surgical like precision at times, but not surgical skills.

The little guy will be stoked on a mini truck!!!:D

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

The big guy would be stoked on this truck!:D

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

More smiles for the win!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah I will...:D

i think we all will

Maybe some more than others....

:D:D:D:D:D:D

How fast will those little guys go?

C'mon smiley!!!!

idk but it looks fast enough to me [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPMn56cb3eA&feature=related"]HPI Recon jumps on pavement (2D/3D) - YouTube[/ame]

The way they have the pictures side by side sucks but it does look quick and durable.

That thing looks like so much fun!!! It will be perfect for running around in my small yard!!! and with it being so small me and the family will be able to have all 4 runnin around!!! The nitro's are alittle to big and so isnt the slash's and stuff like that.. But this would be awsome and perfect for me hint hint hint l.o.l!!!!!!!!!

And joey thats just wrong!! I hope no one takes that offer l.o.l.

I think all of us like free things.

this little guy would be fun indoor or outdoor
the 15th will be here soon

I think it is fast enough. I am not sure if I would even go brushless in it or not. Ok I prolly would never mind.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back