how old are you guys???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36 years young! Just wait until Rolex checks in, he and Jesus are still arguing over who is younger :p:

Kids today. Get the Hell off my lawn. That includes you, too, Jsears.
I have the body of an 18 year old.
In the trunk of my car.

I've replaced my entire collection of toys in the last 20 years or so, since all my original ones were lost in the great flood.

Rolex is so old he still uses the Mayan calender :D

LMAO! It's still quite accurate, but I can't trace my ancestry any farther back than my Grand Father, since there's no B.C. listed on it.
It's also getting a little tougher climbing all those steps.

I'm 29 here and Ill be 30 this year. The more I mess with Nitro... The more I wanna go electric.. :angry:

I've replaced my entire collection of toys in the last 20 years or so, since all my original ones were lost in the great flood.

Katrina? I didnt know you were from LA. lol

Sooo, we have a good mix.. That explains alot. Glad you guys shared..

Kids today. Get the Hell off my lawn. That includes you, too, Jsears.
I have the body of an 18 year old.
In the trunk of my car.

Whew!! Glad to see I'm NOT the old man here.:hehe: How many years you got me by?

I'm 38 going on 39 in couple of weeks, I get Fathes Day and my B-Day back to back.

38 and feeling it...:\

Just turned 31. I have more toys now then I had when I was a kid.

I'll be 18 till I die. :D

Hell I was at a Europe concert last night. :hehe:

28 in a few weeks. It's funny that every body under 20 really didn't need to reply. It shows in most of your post. They quit teaching spelling in schools around '01. And qaart, I'm sure that 10 year old told you how immature you are after he body slammed ya for talking outta the mouth you sit on.

I'm 45 and of the opinion that you're only as old as the one you feel. That means Michael Jackson will be 8 years old eternally (RIP).

Back