How do you loose a 5 pound burrito

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
This is a mystery to me? Were my damn burrito 🌯 go that 14 bucks damn it and I’m hungry.

If it was at work, someone swiped it. If it was at home, someone swiped it. But, in your case, you probably already ate it and totally forgot about it.
What you trying to say I have dementia?? lol 😂

This is a mystery to me? Were my damn burrito 🌯 go that 14 bucks damn it and I’m hungry.

Have you seen any bright lights? It's freakin' aliens, 👽 I'm telling you! They like burritos more than probing people. Hey you don't feel like you have been probed do you? 🤔

If you are anything like me, you are holding it in your hand while looking for it or it's behind your ear like me with a pencil I usually find three days later.

Have you seen any bright lights? It's freakin' aliens, 👽 I'm telling you! They like burritos more than probing people. Hey you don't feel like you have been probed do you? 🤔
Probe n Drill, Probe n Drill!

Made a mess this morning almost vomited 🤮 smelt that bad. Good thing I live alone. 911 would have been called.
I'm sure Trat feels this way during every single one of his poop session 😆
And I don’t do sessions they come and go. No appointments needed

Back