Sold / Found Hot Bodies Lightning Pro R roller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
DSC00243.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

Hot bodies Lightning pro r Truggie race roller with extra set of crime fighters the tires were ran one heat race still have 95% tread on them.
125.00 plus shipping i have shock springs fuel take and some other stuff to go with it.

Uh, heads up....the transponder is worth 75 alone!

I am not selling the transponder and they cost 100.00 bucks there are no electronics

I just saw it in the picture, just making sure you did not scew yourself or confuse someone. This would be a good starter truggy for someone. The price is right on.

is there anything WRONG with it?

any parts need to be replaced? (that you have knoledge?)

please, let me know.

thanks.

Nothing wrong with it. I bought it brand new raced it a few times then put it up. Bought new losi 8t2.0 just trying to get some of my money back to buy something else. Just put in your motor in electronics and your off.

Good looking out Scrogg. I just took the pic and forgot to take the transponder off. I Already put that in my new truggie. She rocks I just wanted something else.

well I'm looking for a truggy for quite a few time now...

the only problem now is.... I have a way to many bills to pay right now, specially because this month I had a "general" health check up and all the freaking bills are pilling up. But If nobody take it until the end of next week I'll be abble to get it.

thanks for your time.

Thats cool! I know how it is i was in a motorcycle accident in 06 and it got really hard aroud here so i understand trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back