HOLY%#$ check this out...

• Thread starter bigsouljaslim13
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much purple for me....I would hate to see that thing hit a curb at high speed.

sweetdiesel said:
I would hate to see that thing hit a curb at high speed.

With all that aluminum, the car must be 40 lbs.
I'd hate to see what happens to the curb.

sweetdiesel said:
Too much purple for me....I would hate to see that thing hit a curb at high speed.
High speed from all the aluminum powered by a Nitro star 15? That's an oxymoron. Either way, the township will probably sue you for taking out a piece of the curb.

Or someones ground efects on the ElCamino down the street. or a kids shin. or a large dogg.

It's like strapping a big block of metal to...well... a nitro engine and hurdling it down the street. Would it even be possbile to control that thing at WOT?

i asked him how much it weighed, his response explains it all. "

Response from natsumi22
Item: HPI NITRO RS4 3 98% ALUMINUM TITANIUM N/R not ntc3 losi (6017947069)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
natsumi22 is the seller.

Thanks for your question but I don't know the weight of this item. Shipping weight to be determined by USPS when shipped. "

-my ass he doesn't know, prolly weighs a ton.

wow....

$200 starting bid? maybe if it was polished alum w/ an OS .18 CV-R...but even then, maaaaaybe

(shipping must be a fortune for that...aren't there limits for things over 70lbs?)

The RTR kit sells for just around 300 on www.towerhobbies.com

I guess if you are dense enough to think it is really going to be a nice ride 200 bucks isn't bad considering all the aluminum on it. At least the parts don't look like the typical Ebay junk.

200 would be a good deal for that as far as how much it must have cost him to buy all the parts for it. I wouldn't drive a car like that, thats for looks only. I don't like all the purple but it would be cool it it was all polished.

yeah $200 a pretty good deal. I paid $160 to my door for one with a popped mill. Thats a pretty sweet car, except for the motor. I wouldnt waste the time to stop and take a leak on that thing. (Maybe..) I really hate them mills.

Yea I hate the .12R SS I had, and the .15FE my friend had blew. Now hes got teh .18SS and that is a good mill. And I'm glad cuase I got a RS4 3 18SS on the way. I'd rather have a car with stock suspension parts, and a bunch of carbon fiber, now that look cool and lightens the car at the same time lol.

:D

rs4barney41gl.jpg

Who cares what the weight is ? The guy didnt say its a race car. He didnt say he ran the roar nationals with it. The car looks nice if you like that sort of thing. I would buy it to bash. In fact i might throw a bid on it since i am bored tonight lol

For a moment there mnm, I thought you were selling yours. When I looked at the auction, I thought I recognized the receiver cover. So my first thought was that it was yours. Actually, I think yours looks better.

Yea mnm's looks better. I thinkk if your gunna do all that to a RS4, might as well put some CF parts to try and get something other than purple goin lol. I like the purple suspension components, but I think a CF upperdeck and towers would really make it look nice. mnm, yours is the best almost all Al RS4 I've seen tho. The .18SS heatsink really adds to it.