Here is a short crap video showing my tune

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a spare 2055 you can have if you want it. I have a few others as well that may work as a throttle servo.

Moto I appreciate the offer but my mind is made up and I'm done with this truck.

liftedcj7on44s, would you mind giving me your setup ?

I love how it looks and would love to make mine look like that !

Sure Revo.
55Wt shock oil all around
White springs in front.
Blue springs in rear
Lowest ride height hole
Front Preload and rear preload on about a medium setting.
Swaybar kit with silver bar up front and the BLack bar out back.
It handles great.

You guys got to stop talking about this track ur making me jones and jealous cause we don't have any tracks around. Well I guess we do about a hour from here at a hobby town but I never made it there. But it sounds like u guy have a nice set up! Enjoy!!

The track down here is awesome. Moto i may Plan on going out there this weekend if anything is going on. I want to see the SC8's runs. I will be buying one within this month hopefully.
From what i saw though the SC8 class looks to be the funnest and its the funnest to watch also.

thanks for telling me your setup ill post pics of mine when i upgrade it like yrs

Last edited:
I hate to say it guys but i am sitting here with my CC out tapping my feet getting ready to order a Baja 5T, O the insanity that will insue!!!

Revo do you have 1/2" off set wheels? If not get some or the above setup wont handle no where near as good. But give it a shot and see what you like. It sits low and slung out there. Your not gonna be able to jump anything and land on flat ground its setup to land smoothly on the backside of a landing ramp.

Yeah the CORR trucks are pretty fun to watch, but not a very big class yet. Get yourself a Truggy or Buggy. Those classes are STACKED at Cape Fear. poop if you're at the next race I'll let you race my buggy if it hasn't sold by then. It's fun...but the Buggies can be a bear to handle.

If I read correctly the next race is on the 23rd. Hopefully i can have something else by then. I think I am going to hold off on the Baja 5T right now and get a SC8. There are too many Truggie's and Buggie's there already and i really like the SC8 class a lot.

Can never have too many! Just means more competition ;-) I have brought my Revo to 2 races so far...neither ran the Monster Truck class. Love the truck....but I bought it to race. Ya know? 3 makes a class...can't even get 3 reliably. hehe So I may put it up for sale when my Truggy is done.

Back