help rebuild trans.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtsavage

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
the pdf files on the web page(traxxas home page) are different then whats in my newly(used) truck ....the two gears on the bottom shaft (that the outdrives attach to). i got a piece of ,,what looks like hard piece of tubing ,between the part#s 5395 ,,,,and my slipper cluth is totaly different then what on the web page also,,,,,,,,,,,HELP ME PLEASE i whant to take my new truck for a spin:whhooo:

You are most likely looking at the wrong schematic...I believe there are three trannys..The black one from the 2.5, the grey from the 3.3 w/ reverse, and the grey from the new 3.3 with no reverse.

here is my problem....where would that little black piece (tubing ) go:

transm.jpg
and how important is it to put the washers in there of the right size,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

thanks 405 that help me alot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now it makes a big different :D

the black tube is a spacer that goes on the end of the longer side of the shaft after the gears are on

ya 109 i figured it out ,,,, thanks,,, now is the rest of the truck all the same for parts,ballbearing sizes and stuff:D

Back