Pro Sc10.2? Axle parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IFLYR22

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
Hello All,

My name is Dave, I'm new to this forum. I was an avid RC enthusiast when I was younger. In the late 80's and 90's, I raced AE RC10's (older championship transmission at first), then started to race other categories, RC10T (original) Losi LXT, RC10LC, Tamiya TA02 carpet, and then AWD Stadium trucks (RC10T and RS4-MT types) in the early-mid 90's. I have been out of the hobby for almost 20 years! I found out recently that Novak no longer exists! (I had a sponsorship with them for a little bit.) I still had all my old cars until about 10 years ago when they were all sold behind my back... Oh Well. I stopped racing, but still had fun till then.
I just started to get back into it with some older cars. I am trying to get my kids interested in it as well.
I came upon an SC10.2 (I think) and would like to get it running reliably for my kids (they are 8 and 10) to practice and drive. One rear CVD is stripped of threads (which is how I got it for free). I bought a new axle CVD, but it is the opposite of what is in the truck and I can't find the correct part to make it work... (the CVD end of the axle is the same as the dog-bone shaft)
I am asking for help locating the correct part. Either new CVD set, Other end of the axle I already have, or part number of the axle to rebuild the drive shafts I have...

Thank you in advance.

IMG_0624.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

If only there was a manual that you could look up somewhere... Oh, wait!

Screenshot_20230617_230542_Drive.png

Provided it really is a sc10.2...

Yeah, unfortunately those 9755 CVA axles are very hard to come by if new. Used ones are even expensive. Its all about playing the waiting game and being at the right place at the right time type of deal when it comes to some of the B4/T4/SC10 parts.

The older T4 Factory Team kits came with MIP CVDs like you, IFLYR22, pictured in your OP. Team Associated's part numbers are different...
1687043779672.png

Yeah, unfortunately those 9755 CVA axles are very hard to come by if new. Used ones are even expensive. Its all about playing the waiting game and being at the right place at the right time type of deal when it comes to some of the B4/T4/SC10 parts.

The older T4 Factory Team kits came with MIP CVDs like you, IFLYR22, pictured in your OP. Team Associated's part numbers are different...
View attachment 167462
Thank you very much, That is very helpful.
I hope I can find that with those part numbers. It will make the kids happy.
Welcome in and welcome back to the hobby @IFLYR22
Thank you. I am trying to get my kids interested in it for the off road fun. They seem to really like that.
I'm more of an indoor carpet / parking lot track type now.
BTW, Greetings from one Vet to another.

Last edited:
Thank you. I don't have a manual, so I humbly asked this community. Sorry to have been a burden.
Oh come on now, you can handle a little sarcasm. Anyway, with any model just googling "model name exploded view" will probably get you what you need. The MIP part you got is probably a piece that belongs to a whole upgraded shaft set from MIP, if you don't find the original part maybe you can go with the MIP version (but you need the rest of the stuff, obviously). Not sure if parts from some other RC would fit.

If you want the quickest way out of this mess... SC10 CVA eBay listing. Then, as CVA wears out, it's easily replaced with new Pro2 SC10/SC5M CVA bone...
1687094583647.jpeg

I can't say with 100% certainty that a 92mm MIP shiny CVD bone will work with what that piece you bought
1687095727264.png
, but https://www.ebay.com/itm/373991139745
1687095304531.png

Last edited:
Back