hb tornado ?

• Thread starter lillightingboy21
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillightingboy21

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What have you guys or girls have to tell me about the tornado? I'm thinkin about maybe getting it. I want any good imput or any bad input.

the tornado huh.. i heard it has winds over 500 mph....but I'm not sure about that:whack:

Originally posted by HellMortimer
the tornado huh.. i heard it has winds over 500 mph....but I'm not sure about that:whack:

HellMortimer

Lightning boy asked a simple question,If you know about this car then answer him, you can always follow up with the jokes later!

havent heard much about it, but, judging by the crappy quality of their monster truck , id be weary ... however the buggy seems to be doing ok with people. .. ill look into it for you

Originally posted by nitromaniac

HellMortimer

Lightning boy asked a simple question,If you know about this car then answer him, you can always follow up with the jokes later!
So what exactly did you add to this thread Maniac? Are you auditioning for a Mod job?

If ur going the bash it okay, but if ur going to race dont get it . My brother friend bought one and it not worth two snickers bars, plus my lhs are sending them back. their only good at going fast in a striaght line. if that. hope this helps . get a ntc3 or rs4:beer: