Hawaii Savage Video

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Vid MORE!:drool:

Is that System of a Down?

Cool footage, mix in some of that 21BB motor sounds with the music too :classic:

Good stuff! I like the Grave digger body.:thumbsup:

Sweet Video, I like that track!

Good use of transitions too!

yeah its SOD..thanks guys for the feedback..i went out tonight to the skate park and i was no kidding getting my truck up to at least 8 ft i was jumping over my self and I'm almost 6ft and it was clearing me easy..forgot my camera and i also burnt out the hubs on my back tires...they were just spinning inside..most definately will get some good footage of that jump this weekend so keep your eyes peeled

nice work, you can really see the shocks soaking up those landings on the jumps, looks like it is landing in a tub of cool whip

Go Savage Go!!!!!

Cool vid! And I take it nothing broke right ??? (Dont worry El, its only YOU lol)

You do have to check the nuts on the rims often to ensure they are cinched down good. They do tend to slip off for whatever reason. Possibly the backasswards threading. No Idea.

Keep up the good work on the vids!

-Chris

Nice vid. I liked the last jump where you almost jumped the buggy or did it land on the buggy? Either way, cool video.

Nice video deadboy! I miss that Hawaii red dirt.

What settings did you use to make the video web ready. I'm always looking for the best compressor and settings and the quality on your vid is pretty good.

Keep it up man!

MJ

Back