Havent been around lately. Whered Ep disapear to?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domination

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well as the title says i havnt been around latly and just geeting back on the forum and was wondering where Ep went i havnt seen him around?

According to Skymaxx, he has given up the hobby.

Hey guys, I havent been on lately either. I've had a couple surgeries, mri's and other medical things going on as well as building a few computers for friends. I should have my systems back up and running in the next week or two... and I'll be back on here harassing you guys. Bet no one has missed me have they?

o/t... Took out the losi yesterday and finally ran it after getting another clutch in it. So much damn fun..... that was until, I hit a quickrete slab at 40 mph.... it was hidden by leaves.... oh well, I guess they really do have weak a arms, or else that quickrete was just too damn strong..... lol... anyways, have fun guys, and I'll be harassing you guys b4 u know it.

Too bad I'm gunna miss EP's crude and sarcastic comments. I kind of enjoyed them.

El Pirata has retired from the hobby of RC. He still has his rides, and may come out of retirement at some future date...BUT he is taking a break and exploring other interests.

-SkyMaxx

Awww man. I will miss ep. He talks about his monster gt when he is on...

Back