Happy Birthday SkyMaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't heard from him in a while, Hope you have a great birthday!

WOW!!! Mike!!! Happy Birthday, you are indeed missed! I hope you decide to check in and pick up a piece of cake.
I hope all is going well for you. You are a true American hero, and I salute you, Sir.

Happy Birthday Mike. Hope you're still home and doing well.

Happy Birthday my friend!

SkyMaxx! Hope you had a good B Day, man! Take it easy!

Hope you had a great birthday Skymaxx! :cheers:

Thanks fellas for all of the birthday well wishes. Last month was crazy and despite my best intentions to come visit, I was unable to do so. Now, on Easter, I find that I have some free time. Heck, my birthday gift last month was s trip to my favorite hobby shop to use a gift card my kids got me a year ago for my last birthday. Shows you how much time I have had for my hobbies. At any rate, things are supposedly slowing down for me. I might actually find time to wrench on my buggies, get my heli back in the air, and come talk about all of the crazy stuff I break trying to get a feel for driving or flying my RCs again.

Again, thanks for the well wishes. I'll try to be less of a stranger...

-SkyMaxx

Wow! Good to see you again. I thought you had bailed out on us for good. No matter how busy you are, you should always find time to say hello to your old friends.
Go to the hobby shop, then let us know what you're building.
Hope all is going well for you.