Happy Birthday SkyMaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday SkyMaxx, hope you have a great day!

Happy steak day man! Hope you have a good one!

Bryson

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday big guy! Sure hope you stop buy and say hello. Miss the can-o-whoop you open up time to time.

:hbd: Enjoy your big day!

Haven't seen Skymaxx in a while.

Happy bithday to you, stick your face in cow p... oh wait thats not how it goes.

Happy Birthday Skymaxx! Hope you have a great day.

P.S. Don't go over to Rolex's place for cake. I hear he likes to parade around in his Birthday suit!

Happy Birthday!!

I haven't seen him around in a while, hope he didn't have a heart attack when Rolex delivered the cake last year?

I'll deliver it. It takes both hands to carry it, so I'll still be able to ring the bell.

Now there's a visual for ya!! It's going to take a few cold ones to get that image out of my head!! Thanks Rolex!

Hope you are well, wherever you are.

Happy Birthday.

Thanks...

Gents,

Been a while, but thought I'd say thanks to those who posted well wishes for my Birthday.

It was a pleasant one...got some nice gifts that I have yet to use...my kids got me a bunch of gift cards to my favorite hobby shop, hoping to get me back in gear with RC...but my time has been eaten up by work and everything else.

Someday, I'll get to spend those gift cards.

Later.
-SkyMaxx

Glad to hear ya had a great day my friend. Nice to see you back on the boards. Maybe another East Coast Bash this summer... or maybe fall? Take care my friend.

Tom