Happy Birthday olds97_lss

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Have a great birthday. :party: :hbd:

Happy Birthday man, I hope you have a great day!

Happy birthday bro. Hope it is a good one.

Thanks a lot guys!

I'll be spending my b-day breaking in a new xtm 24.7 in my revo. And it's relatively warm today.

Happy Birthday Olds!

If you take the short short drive to KY I'll run my large scale with your revo ;)

-Michael

Happy B-Day Olds!
And happy break-in as well :)

Happy b-day olds :celb2: , have a good time and dont let the 24.7 get the best of you.

Happy birthday Olds!! Hope you have a great day. :cheers:

Happy Birthday man...did you get the heatsink?

No, I didn't get it yet... The temps got up to 50F here, so I didn't have any problems getting the head up to the proper temps. I ran about 6-7 tanks through it and it's a total monster in the revo. I need to gear it up more or I'll be eating diffs. Even with 15/36 and the 3.3 chassis, I get wheelies when it hits second... I can't even attempt to punch it off the line or it just flips on it's roof.

I need to redo my roll bar though as I rolled it and hit the head, which shifted the engine a bit and destroyed my spur. At least I was able to get a good portion of the break-in done.

I'll probably still try that head to see how well it works if it's any smaller. Even with a taller roll bar, I'd like the head to be shorter.