Happy Birthday Dogg!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2nv

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
the big 3-7! Gettin up there madd dogg! Get up there brother! Have a very happy birthday. Be sure to post up some pics of the goodies (Cuz I know youll get em!) Have a good one bro

Happy Birthday B! I know you are going to post up what you are going to eat or buy. Post the pics already!!!!LMAO

Have an awesome one bro.

Happy birthday to the maddest dog on the planet. Have a good one bro. :cheers:

I wish you good food, good sex, and a stiff drink or 2 or 3.... :cheers:

Happy birthday Z :banana:

Have a great Birthday buddy!

Happy Birthday big man! :hbd:

Yeah, be sure to take pictures of all the goodies you get, your big toe (again), what you eat, what you drink and your Lincoln Towne Car. Feel free to skip taking a picture of you on the head, though...:constipat

I thought I felt a disturbance in the Force today. Happy Birthday B.

Happy Birthday Bro! Enjoy.

Happy B-Day Zandor..Hope you get to burn some nitro(or gas). Have a good day.. Kick your feet up and relax.

Happy Birthday Z :fro: This would be an excelent gift so you can drive around in that Lincon Town Car around your neighborhood. Police would be all over your a$$

Happy birthday, Big Z - break out the nitro, and burn off a tank! :cheers:

Happy B-day man, have a Dog day and a :duff:

Thanks Guys...Alot.I had a bad nite last nite..I got a call from my brother..At 9 o'clock last nite.
My mother was being life flighted out of Jefferson CO.Hospital..To Swedish hospital in seattle...So The wife and I packed a bag and headed out..On a three and a half hour drive...(Road construction)
She had fluid building up around her heart..
They are running tests and giving her meds...I don't know whats next.
In the big rush to leave we left the house with out are bag..Witch had my wallet in it..Cards and cash..The wife luckily had 50$ on her...And a big thanks my brother lives in seattle..So we were able to sleep there for a few hours..I just got home..
To top it off my little brother and dad showed up at the hospital...
And as all ways My brother is packing his 9mm...
For get he has it and walks through scurety...Well we all know what happens when you do that.:stupid: 8 king county cops had him at gun point....He does have a weapons permit..Still not good.
Ya it was a hell of a nite..