guestion about this engine DYNAMITE Mach 2 .19T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alienman86

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
DYNAMITE Mach 2 .19T is this engine better and going to have more power then the 3.3 its going on a revo 3.3

i just got one in my jato I'm still breaking it in got like 8 tanks thru it now it runs really good holds a tune great so far only prob with it is the starter shaft where the one way bearing goes is to short even on the fixxed version if you get one make sure there is a dot stamped in the side of the back plate and a white dot sticker on the bottom of the box this is the updated engine the one way bearing binds with the pull start ez start works fine but u have to shim the pull start or put it on a lil loose i used red locktite and didnt torq the screws down to tight and sealed the pull start like mad no leaks or problems its runnin strong it dosnt have that same low end grunt the 3.3 has but its still not brokin in all the way and I'm lookin for a better pipe i will keep ya posted can't go wrong with the quality for 90 bucks tho ill pass it to my son after I'm done with it lol has a small carb i found a 1/10 motor saver small block filter that works on it tho it will not accept trax filters with out modding any small block filter should work

i just got one in my jato I'm still breaking it in got like 8 tanks thru it now it runs really good holds a tune great so far only prob with it is the starter shaft where the one way bearing goes is to short even on the fixxed version if you get one make sure there is a dot stamped in the side of the back plate and a white dot sticker on the bottom of the box this is the updated engine the one way bearing binds with the pull start ez start works fine but u have to shim the pull start or put it on a lil loose i used red locktite and didnt torq the screws down to tight and sealed the pull start like mad no leaks or problems its runnin strong it dosnt have that same low end grunt the 3.3 has but its still not brokin in all the way and I'm lookin for a better pipe i will keep ya posted can't go wrong with the quality for 90 bucks tho ill pass it to my son after I'm done with it lol has a small carb i found a 1/10 motor saver small block filter that works on it tho it will not accept trax filters with out modding any small block filter should work

Dude, please take no offense to this.. but could you use a little punctuation? I have a hard time following what you are saying.

ya sorry man i have a habbit of just typing lol ill try to work on that