Great Googly Moogly

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah right. I only pay 3.95 a month for my Cell and only have a $50 deductable which I think is outrageous for a deductable to be 1/4 of the price of the item insured. It's like saying that the 20,000 I paid for my jeep and my insurance deductable was 5,000. Unbelievable!

operated their RC car in an unsafeor irresponsible manner & hit him

OQ that is not what HW said and you know it ,he said if he was hit at all! And if it was unsafe or irresponsible he would get a police report as well.

I was the brit who was hit in the vid and my mate was driving the truck. We have never heard so much rubbish in our lives.
Friends don't sue each other, enemies do!

$12 a year gives me $3,500,000 public cover....but my father in law "Mad Mick" could max that out on a bash no worries,he`s well dangerous with his maxxes.

Dont worry Chazey! If you ever come to the states to bash with us you wont get sued. Heck, yesterday alone 2 of us got hit (and no I'm not getting into how lol)

These things just happen! And we all sat back, chuckled, checked for broken bones and went about our bash.

I still think the insurance is a good idea though. Lets just say, some kid wonders in without his parents, does something stupid and gets cracked in the face. Then he needs 60 stitches to put it back together. Well, I would venture to say, that most parents (who arent there when this stuff happens) would definately sue. So It more of an insurance against idiot spectators. Follow?

Again, I wouldnt sue ya' ;)

I'd love to come to the states to bash with you guys.
I hear what your saying about kids getting a whallop by mistake.

yes then being covered is a good idea!

Most of us know the thread in question, and quite frankly HW lost a lot of respect in the uk over his outburst on that issue.

In the uk as you know we're not used to the sue the backside off people for anything gig.

But we still love you guys LOL!:cheerful:

I was the camera man for these two yesterday - and trust me - I thought about you hehehehe.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Chris

Çh®i§tiªñ well cool pics dude.

Me and you should form the first dangerous max pic posse lol

We could give advice to newbies to the sport ! ie. best E.R. best plaster cast image etc.LOL :cheerful:

ROFLMAO!

Now that would be Unique to say the least!

LOL

How about a 4-part lesson on field dressing and “How to administer stitches without medication.:D

In the US, Home Owners Insurance will cover you and your Maxx for any liability issues.

Have you noticed how i have avoided this thread lol.Did someone mention wreckless driving?Did i scar you Chaz me old mucker?

We will have to bash soon so you can repay me in full lol.

good idea mate will do soon. May bell you later in week.:banana: