Got Snow?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you all mean it has been cold here....last night it got all the way down to 58 deg F. It was brutal....glad it got back up to around 65 in the day...by the way, what is this stuff you call SNOW?
Hey Maxxin.....Pork Chop Sandwiches...... ;)

We've got probably a grand total of 1-2 inches, most of which is already gone. Better you than me. :D

I'm glad we didn't get any here. In the San Antonio area, if it snows, the city closes down until the spring thaw.

We got hit pretty hard here in southern MD. We have about 18 or 19 inches at my house with drifts about 4 feet. At least it happened on a weekend so we could all enjoy it. Although it screwed up opening day for Black Powder deer season. Got to go out and play in the snow with my son which was cool! We built a snow fort and had a snowball fight even though the snow was so powdery it didn't make great snowballs. They say that there might be some of the snow around to make it a white christmas... the first one since the late 1980's!

Did it snow somewhere recently? :D:hehe::p:

Let me think. I know I left a lifetime as a New Yorker for a good reason, but I just can't think of what it was.