got my new aluminum bumper

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B carefull with the tit driveshafts, i have heard they break easily.

when do we get a pic of the bumper? i have thought about buying one, problem is for how much it gets landed on bashing, i fear breaking somethng else..

which part of the titanium drive broke, the u-joint part or the shaft. i'm getting cvd for the front wheels for smoother action and titanimum drive for the rear because they're suppost to be stroger. check my gallery for pics of the bumber. the big joes are awsome, made my truck about 2" wider and handles great. the tire itself is not taller than stock, just wider about 1". it doesn't grip as good in the snow because it's too wide. i'll probably put the stock platic back on for bashing and use the aluminum for racing.

Last edited:
Originally posted by CRSMP5
B carefull with the tit driveshafts, i have heard they break easily.

when do we get a pic of the bumper? i have thought about buying one, problem is for how much it gets landed on bashing, i fear breaking somethng else..

Why did you have to say that, I just ordered them! I'll let you know how they hold up. I should get them next week.

I just picked up a set of the HPI heavy duty so I at least have a spare. My GPM's Ti's have also been on order for 3 weeks! So I hope they arent prone to breakage!

Back