Got my little buddy back (pics)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a good philosophy lykan i would carry a gun in certain places but i dont live anywhere where you have too right now so i dont have a gun but I've got a good shot some people say after going to the range with quite a lot of people

Some people have aknack for shootin' My wife who doesn't enjoy shooting as much as I do has natural knack for it.

I have a skeet machine, she got 3 out of three her first time shooting a 12 gauge.. heh.. she just knows how to shoot.

Originally posted by 30%NitroBoy

Your probably come from an Anti-gun hyper liberal family? Guess what? So do I, people can change. A firearm is a tool that merits allot of respect...period.
nope I'm as gung- ho as the next guy. I used to love guns. Now i know personaly of too many tragedies.

Are those hollow tiped bullets?

Yes, hydro shocks. I only put them in for self defense and a few pumpkins way to spendy for target practice.

Originally posted by roundrocknitro

nope I'm as gung- ho as the next guy. I used to love guns. Now i know personaly of too many tragedies.

Not to make light of your tragedies... but seriously I have a friend who's father was bludgeoned with a lamp. (not kidding) so according to some peoples thought process we should all be standing in the dark right now.

Originally posted by msly

Not to make light of your tragedies... but seriously I have a friend who's father was bludgeoned with a lamp. (not kidding) so according to some peoples thought process we should all be standing in the dark right now.

AMEN MSLY.

Hey Roundrock - The bootom line with firearms and I is this. If I could snap my fingers like God/a God and make all the guns in the world disappear I would. As long as guns exist then hard working honest citizens like myself with owen them for sport, self deffense whatever. IF guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns....period. The VAST majority of guns laws do nothing to help "gun crimes" or to put real criminals in prison. All they do is make it more difficult and more expensive for the rest of us to buy and own the firearms of our choosing.

I tryed to avoid the whole guns are good/bad debate but I have to add my two cents.

In the small school I went to, every kid I knew went hunting with their fathers/friends. That excluded no kid. None had any training other than their dad/mom/granparents.

At age 12 it was not uncommon to go hunting alone in your alphalfa field with a 12 guage for dinner(pheasants/chukar/rabbit/quail).

On to the point. Of those friends I ended up finishing high school with

1 was killed stabbed to death with scissors
1 was run over on purpose.
12 (More than 12 just the ones in memory) died in car accidents.
3 are quadraplegic from car accidents.
3 died on motorcycles, one with his girlfriend
3 overdosed
1 died of alcohol poisoning
2 wrecked a three wheeler
1 died sledding
1 rolled a tractor doing broadies
1 died from dirinking rubbing alcohol
1 died from huffing gas.
0 were killed, or injured with firearms

Not A single kid in my school died from , or was injured by gunbattle/accident/driveby.

I am 33 years old, and only a handfull of my friends childhood friends left.
In my opinion the four deadliest things in america are
#1 vehicles
#2 alcohol
#3 illegal narcotics
#4 a mix of any of the above.

As you can see from above, if somone want's to hurt another it can be done without a firearm. A pair of scissors in the hand of a person that's poised to kill is just as dangerous as a loaded firearm if not more so.

I'm not one to tell people how to feel or what to believe. If you feel firearms are unsafe and don't want them around you, you're more than welcome to voice your opinon, and

On the other hand if I wish to carry one for protection, as long as it is never seen, locked securely out of sight when not in use, and only used at a range, or in self defense, I should have the absolute right to own one.

Anyone who flashes their firearm, intimidates people with it, uses it for extorsion/power or leaves it loaded in a public area has given up their right to own a firearm for life.

Last edited:
Originally posted by msly

Now that's not a fair argument, movable lamps no, fixed lights like in the ceiling yes.

this is my last post on this thread so i typed a big long thing but erased it accidentally. but the jest of it was this: firearms demand EXTREME respect period!
p.s. glad u brought up about the cars. driveing a car is the most dangerous thing we do in our life. do not take it for granted! so BUCKLE UP!
p.p.s always look twice for motorcycles

Originally posted by roundrocknitro
this is my last post on this thread so i typed a big long thing but erased it accidentally. but the jest of it was this: firearms demand EXTREME respect period!
p.s. glad u brought up about the cars. driveing a car is the most dangerous thing we do in our life. do not take it for granted! so BUCKLE UP!
p.p.s always look twice for motorcycles

Hey bro, I think we're all on the same page for the most part. Personal experiences (especially negative ones) in our lives will seriously bias our opinions to the point that our opinions can affect others liberties(not reffering to you but more the countless hardcore liberals who love to piss on the constitution). I've had more people in my young years die from the things that Lykan mentioned then I car to comment on. As for cars, if your hardcore about your safety, get a Volvo..lol.

As for writing a long response and deleting it. You need to get in the habit of copy and paste with long pm's and responses. I've written hour long PM's to good buddies on other net forums and then deleted them...lol.

Lykan - Damn my man. SOrry to hear about all your mates. Alcohol kills MORE people in this country then most anything. The combination of Alcohol and cars loves to take life and especially young life. Cigarettes REALLY KILL but we all know that.