Got Ink

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lil' lightning said:
what really hurts is on the bridge of your foot!! i am going back on tues. to get recolored.

Picks girl....We need pics

its small and very different for some one to have but when your name is Stormie, you might just get a little carried away with the lightning bolts! i have them on my explore tail lights, and of course on the body of my smaxx!! how could i forget the one i will have the rest of my life!!!
lightningbolt2.gif

Last edited:
lil' lightning said:
its small and very different for some one to have but when your name is Stormie, you might just get a little carried away with the lightning bolts! i have them on my explore tail lights, and of course on the body of my smaxx!! how could i forget the one i will have the rest of my life!!!
lightningbolt2.gif

Cute Tat.... i would be able to get a better perspective on that tat if you give me a full body shot.... its kind of hard to tell the size etc without seeing the rest of you....

Thanks

sLY

msly said:
Cute Tat.... i would be able to get a better perspective on that tat if you give me a full body shot.... its kind of hard to tell the size etc without seeing the rest of you....

Thanks

sLY
LOL... You guys crack me up. A girl comes in here and its like a pack of doggs in heat..lol..

dam who is this stormie chick she sounds cool if i had a girl friend like her man my life would be made having a chick that supports the sport and aggressively shows emotion for it to. Man rbmaxxbasher is lucky to have a girl like that. Dam i hate you people who dont see women as having a place or any say so in the sport.

Last edited:
Neogeo202 said:
Dam i hate you people who dont see women as having a place or any say so in the sport.

My wife has a place in rc. Anyplace away from me.
If she had a say, I wouldn't be in rc today.

Tatts lookin good Zan!

Well to day I got some heavy shading done on the main dragon. This pic is not the best I will take another one in a few days when it heals a little better...
tat_file_015.jpg

Last edited:
Starting to look like something.
It does look great!
Have fun smelling like a diaper. (A&D Ointment)

:)
RatzoRC said:
Starting to look like something.
It does look great!
Have fun smelling like a diaper. (A&D Ointment)

I found a better product..Aquaphor works great and no odor

Last edited:
Have you ever tried Tattoo Goo?
Smells like a evergreen forest ...lol
A&D works good but yeah it stinks like a babies ass
Starting to really look good... :cheers:

Mel*E*Mel said:
Have you ever tried Tattoo Goo?
Smells like a evergreen forest

Yes I did. works great too.
Comes in that little tiger balm looking tin right? lol

Zandor, if you can get your hands on that.....get it.

Yea shading makes all the diffrence. Its starting to really look great. It's funny i actually had work done on mine yesterday also. Shading. I am just going to add a tiny bit of color after this one heals. I will tell you after drilling in that area for 3 hours or so I had to go to my happy place more then a few times.... and i can tell you that my happy place is quite x rated LOL.

tat82005.JPG

Man Msly.
Getting the tattoo there is the pits.

RatzoRC said:
Man Msly.
Getting the tattoo there is the pits.

LMFAO....

Looking good MSLY!.when do you go back?
And are you going to go with a full sleave.

ZANDOR said:
LMFAO....

Looking good MSLY!.when do you go back?
And are you going to go with a full sleave.

Well I have a short sleave for the most part right now..... I would imagine its going to slowly progress down my arm. Unfortunatly some people frown upon Tat's. I find that tottaly closed minded.

sLY

Lookin good guys! What does it feel like with that needle in your skin?

Well I got some more done last nite.
Color at last!
I have to give a big shout out to Derick Nolble @ Madhouse tatto..............

PICS

tat_file_017.jpg

tat_file_018.jpg

tat_file_019.jpg

tat_file_020.jpg

Buggyracer28 said:
Lookin good guys! What does it feel like with that needle in your skin?

Just think of a 6 pack of hot needles poking you
hundreds of times a miniut! :ahh: :ahh: