goosebumps!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3611638058_20db91928e.jpg

Hey thanks for the picture I was wondering if they fit on stock slash rims.
Does any one know if the bow ties fit stock rims?

they come in 2.2" x 3"
and they do bite like crazy, i made the mistake of using them for dirt oval racing and they stuck so hard in the corners that it would throw my truck into the air almost every time but i was using a vxl too so i had more speed going in

cimg0803k.jpg

here i have them on the new rulux rims from jconcepts

I really love the way those look.....but at my race track every one runs 1/8th buggy tires and rims. They hook up and last longer, But we also run a class with stock tires.

now has anyone tried these with the proline rims? I bought some for the rear and bought the closed cell foams from proline to go on the beadloc wheels.. just wondering if anyone has tried this combo?

come on nobody has put these on the proline wheels @ all? nobody?has anyone used the proline closed cell foam with them?:confused:

Yes I am running them on the Pro-Line 3 piece wheels. I am using my carbon fiber beadlocks with them too and they held up fine racing this past weekend in the open class.

I am caught between the bow and the goose. I like the goose better looks wise but the bows have been so reliable over the years. Any suggestions on witch to run, or is their a better on out their I dont know about. I'm running them on a 4x4 Slash. Feed back appreciated Thanks

I know alot of people run the new Caliber SC's at my track! myatomic.com has them pre mounted on the splt six proline rims I just got a set. But its a toss up between those and the goose bumps. That would be my second choice if I was to run a diffrent tire!

Yea I heard that with a set of Calibers And Bows you can pretty much run any track around my area. But it seams like the Cals have to many pins some times and the Bows not enough. Just looking for an in betweener and thought the Gooses might be it Thanks for your info

these are great for hard packed indoor clay tracks i run them on my sc10... its stuck...

i thought the same thing about the bow ties! to funny

Someone may have posted this not read the posts but these are awesome on astro type surface!

I also have the goosebumps, like them for the racing we do here the soil here is a hard pack clay, they are great for that, I have the soft compound tire..mount on the J-concept wheels:thumbup1:

Goosebumps work well for me. I usually practice on a sandy, loose track. these tires are great and predictable.

Back