Good luck with surgery Eddy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm typing this without my glasses and thats a good thing.
The procedure took about 2-3 minutes and was relatively painless.
I feels like I have an eyelash in my eye but thats the extent of the discomfort.

My vision is better than it was but not perfect. From what I gather the majority of the site increase comes in the first 24 hours and the rest will come in the next 2-3 months. If it stays the same as it is now I would call it a success and if it gets even better over time I will be a happy camper. The most noticeable difference is in my depth perception.

Thanks for all the kind words :cool:
-Ed

Originally posted by FastEddy

...........majority of the site increase comes in ..............-Ed

site? or sight? u have spent way too much time on the internet, lol.

glad to see u are a-ok

Sorry, I couldn't see what I was typing. I wont make that same mistake again.

LMAO - Eddy, u crack me up - can't wait to see u at thw winter bash. we set some firm dates now - check the thread.

driving.gif
<-----Eddy drving without his glasses.

u need a new avatar now! lol

glad to hear that you made it out ok. i take it they did both eyes at once. someone said they do them one at a time.

Originally posted by FastEddy
The most noticeable difference is in my depth perception.
-Ed

Glad to hear it worked out well for you Eddy. And I'm sure the guys at your local track will be glad you can see better if not drive any better. Atleast now they wont have to show you where you went off the track :eek:pps: