godale03!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Happy steak and BJ day bro, hope it's a good one :cheers:

Happy Birthday Tom!

Happy birthday man i baught you some jeff gordon gear!! :hehe:

Thanks guys! Just another day at work for me unfortunately. The wife asked what I wanted to do and I when I told her just get a cake and have the fam over for cake and drinks... and her response was..."Aren't you a bit old for that sort of thing?" So I am guessing no cake tonight.... I did ask for the evening so I could sit down with a cold beer and watch the Orioles game though.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Happy birthday man i baught you some jeff gordon gear!! :hehe:

Sweet! I am out of fire starter! Thank you!

Happy Birthday Tom, hope you have a great day bro!!! :cheers:

Thanks my friend! It would be nice if Jr could get some better finishes!

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

I remember Tom pimpin a Jeff Gordon avatar for a while, it was very cool IMO :D

Yeah! Smooth as broken glass!!! Stupid SEC!!!

Have a great day Tom! Hope you get something cool.

What, again? Didn't we just go through this about a year ago? :cheers:

Time Flies right!!

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Happy B-Day! Geaux Dale!

Thanks man!

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Have a great day Tom! Hope you get something cool.

Thanks bro! Wife said since we had to cut back because of furloughs there will be no presents this year.

Thanks bro! Wife said since we had to cut back because of furloughs there will be no presents this year.

Steaks cost money but the other thing is free, a man should get a little something special on his birthday!

SEC RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

Steaks cost money but the other thing is free, a man should get a little something special on his birthday!

SEC RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as she said " I Do" she also meant " I don't have to any more! " as well.

LOL thats the price of marriage!

LOL thats the price of marriage!

Yes.... that hot girl you would walk over your own mom for when you were dating... the very same one that wore next to nothing at bed time... now wears a sweat suit to bed, always seems to have a headache and would rather watch reruns of crime dramas! But hey... I have more time for RC's and Football!

Last edited: