glow plugs & tuning

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedticket75

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm currently running a cold plug in my engine......I'm gona change to a medium turbo plug since the hobbyshop here carries the medium plugs a lot.......i know i will have to retune the engine with the glowplug change........do i adjust the hsn, lsn or both ? and do i lean or richen it ?

Is your mill capable of running a "Turbo" type plug? I dont think you can just switch over from a regular plug... You might want to check first...

the mill is a wasp28 which has a cold turbo plug........I'm just changing to a medium.......

To tune it just leave the low speed needle alone inless you know what your really doing and tune the high speed acordingly of how your truck/car runs if it bogs out off the take off lean it some and if it over heats richen it.Tune in small incurments.A little tuning goes a long way.

Or it might be the oppisit of that i it might be the highspeed you leave alone and tuen the low speed.what ever the 1 that has the big screw normally on teh top is th e 1 you want to adjust.I forget the names its been a while sence i used mine or talked about it.