Sold / Found FS: Revo Rollers, Engines & Spares..Oh My!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TalonOne

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
NEW PRICES FS: Revo Rollers, Engines & Spares..Oh My!

Up For Sale today we have A Revo Roller complete with both servos. I also have some engines for sale as well as VERY LARGE inventory of Revo parts that will go to the buyer of the roller.

HERE we have a Race Revo Roller:

SOLD
RB Concepts TM 523 Revo version. Plus motor saver filter and tuned pipe.
Just getting broken in. The pipe has a huge dent in it from a crash.
Massive power from this beast.

*****NEW PRICE***** $120 shipped

rb523.jpg

Ah the famous workhorse OS 18 TM with resonator, motor saver, Nova Racing head, and ez start.

The pipe is old and I had a thing for RTV once....it is what it is..;)

*****NEW PRICE***** $60 shipped

os18tm.jpg

Happy Shopping...there are deals to be had here. I think I am priced pretty good, but make offers if you feel different. PayPal preferred Postal M.O. acceptable.

Last edited:
What hexes are in the bead-locks and green wheels?

23mm they are all 23mm actually...........I have a set of hex adapters as well if you need them.

TalonOne

you getting out of the hobby, or what, talon? you got some good stuff up for sale. people interested... don't ask, just buy.

do you have a tekno wing mount, by any chance? i don't need nitro specific parts anymore. if you have any golden horizon parts, let it be known that i want them, lol.

anyway... GL with the sales!! cheers, bro.

Would like to know what the Yellow one with the skulls is ? Looks like that one is in real good shape. What about the Bug, it looks to be real good to. So that would be $14 shipped for the 2 ??? Are those Pokemon stickers on some of your lids ? My kid spotted them right off.

Never mind on the pokemon question, enlarged the picture and seen that it wasn't. I am intrested in the Yellow top with the skulls. need a address for the pay pal.

Would like to know what the Yellow one with the skulls is ? Looks like that one is in real good shape. What about the Bug, it looks to be real good to. So that would be $14 shipped for the 2 ??? Are those Pokemon stickers on some of your lids ? My kid spotted them right off.

Never mind on the pokemon question, enlarged the picture and seen that it wasn't. I am intrested in the Yellow top with the skulls. need a address for the pay pal.

That is a Ford F-350...it is in pretty good shape. I will PM you with the Paypal stuff.

you getting out of the hobby, or what, talon? you got some good stuff up for sale. people interested... don't ask, just buy.

do you have a tekno wing mount, by any chance? i don't need nitro specific parts anymore. if you have any golden horizon parts, let it be known that i want them, lol.

anyway... GL with the sales!! cheers, bro.

Not getting out just shifting my focus. I have built 7 or 8 Revos from scratch and bought one new.....great truck, great platform. I am just working on different projects now.....so my shift is everyone else's Garage sale.

No GH parts on hand. Good Luck with the brushless.
TalonOne

hey talon, the red body with the flames , 3.3 body? and the red pushrods , i'll take them , how much you want? and do you have any rpm turnbuckles and a arms? let me know how much you want for those too.

Last edited:
hey talon, the red body with the flames , 3.3 body? and the red pushrods , i'll take them , how much you want? and do you have any rpm turnbuckles and a arms? let me know how much you want for those too.

Yes it is a 3.3 body......but it was used for a caged rig so the whole back end (bed) is cut out......will that work for you?....if not choose the all orange desert rat body....it is more traditional and a very durable body.

The red pushrods are: $10 for the set

Need the P2 rockers? add $10

I have the RPM A Arms a full set in BLACK for $25.00... one set of rears is out of the package.

No turnbuckles except on the the Race Roller....buy that..;)

Anyway there you have it... PM me your address and I will send you my PayPal info.

Regards,
Mike

ok so the desert rat body sold , red pushrods sold,and hook me up with hummer body too please, for now thats it. i might be back for the a arms.oh oh oh and if you got some driveshafts , i need af few also. i feel like a kid at christmas, so much to choose from .lol

PM SENT

Last edited:
Hey Buddy, Which Tire sets are left, I would need the Hex adapters as well. Thanks

Hawk

Hey Buddy, Which Tire sets are left, I would need the Hex adapters as well. Thanks

Hawk

Hawk,

All of the tires are still left.

I have a set of used Proline 23mm adapters I would throw in for an extra $10

Let me know.

Mike

Tires are on there way!!!

Thanks Hawk.

Hmmmm, race revo looks familiar????

Free bump

Yep, it should that is mostly your old gear.....moved to a 3.3 chassis...;)

I used it well, and it served its purpose....time for new projects...

Someone buy these rollers, I am giving them away!!!!!!!!!

i'll take the second revo roller with the cage.

i sent you a PM!!

Bump for new buyers......there are some great deals left in the spares department. Just tell me what you want to pay for what you see....I will probably go for it. all NIP are 50%off sticker.

Bump .....spares and tires left come on folks......need Revo Spares?????

Bump...talking back up offers on Race Roller....any interest????

Status
Not open for further replies.