Sold / Found FS: Nitro TC3, Novarossi, Lynx 3D

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. Good luck with your sale.

Wait in line. I've been waiting for him to part it out.

Yep, there's other people waiting if I part it out. Anyhoo, i'm putting it on ebay on Saturday unless someone buys it before then. I'll just do a no reserve starting at $.01 so it'll be gone either way.

Although, tomorrow, I *MAY* see about parting it out. I would have to talk to all parties interested to get an agreement on price. If I can get $300 total after parting it out, then i'll be willing to do it.

Last edited:
Okay, i'm gonna part it out if I feel I can at least get $300 in the end.

-Team 17 has first dibs on the radio and engine.
-Jon2 has first dibs on the rear exhaust system, threaded shock bodies, and aluminum shock caps.
-CTIMM has first dibs on the parts bag (although i doubt he will see this thread)

I will try to sell the car as a rolling chassis, so if anyone is interested in that, let me know. Also, anything that's in the picture is up for sale, so shoot me an offer.

Mods: Let me know if this new sale is gonna conflict with the for sale rules. I can put a price on everything if need be.

I can't believe that noone will give $300 for all of it! Damn it! I know in a month or two when I'm in my new house with $300 that I had all along I'm going to kick myself, but I can't do it. No $$ for toys untill I've been in the house for at least a month. Good luck. I'd say you shouldn't have any problems, but who knows.

kwong2001 I will buy everything if you still have.I just went to a track near me and i need something more competative than the RS4 i have.Email me at [email protected]

About time LOL!!!!!!!!!!

lol, it took way too long to sell :(

Happy to see you sold it. I could of used them parts though.

well it figures that you got it sold...congrats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back