Sold / Found FS/FT: Nitro Stampede 2.5R

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Like the title says I have a Nitro Stampede with a 2.5R conversion. THIS TRUCK IS SICK FAST!! Wheelies are NO problem at all! Keeps up with my 3.3 Revo on a slow day. It is very clean and the tires have a good amount of tread still on them. The truck is very clean but i am going to clean it before i ship it out to whoever buys it. One stock body is included, it is beaten up a little bit for cooling but it serves it's purpose.

All together with all electronics I am asking $200... I am open to some trades, and the price is a little negotiable, but not too much.. Ask any questions

PAYPAL IS ACCEPTED!!!
Feel free to shoot out some offers as well as I need this thing gone!

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 189
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 147
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
bump.. pics up in a little bit

price drop and added the pics

bumpage, i know someone wants this...i am open to trades

bump, this must go as i need the money very badly... just make some offers, i dont care how much ill take it into consideration

price dropped to $200 shipped...

still want it wat all would i need to get it running wen i get it

still want it wat all would i need to get it running wen i get it

Hey dude,whats up! I'm sorry i didnt check this out yesterday and I didn't notice your post.. but all you need to get it running is fuel. I have been running it on 20% fuel since i got it and I seem to get a lot of great power from that % fuel. I will include 8 AA's for the TX and a rechargeable batt for the RX. Did you need anything else on the truck? Any other questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back