Sold / Found FS: Anyone wanna race 1/18th scale?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well, I have decided not to run 1/18th this winter. I am selling everything I have tied up into 1/18th. I'm only willing to sell as a package unless I get everything accounted for to a few people.

First I have a Micro RS4 roller with a Novak Explorer II ESC. A Team Orion Micro stock motor, and a full size servo. I also have a big block motor mount for this car. The car also has a front ball diff. There are a few spares with this car like front and rear body mounts, a couple different pinions, and a bunch of diff parts. There are 2 bodies that are in good shape, a Toyota Cresida body, and a Porsche body. The porsche has prolly the worst paint job in history on it, the guy I got it from tried to tint the windows. (from the outside) LOL But it's a solid body. The esc has Duratrax Powerpole connectors on the motor and the battery sides, and I can add or include a stock Mini T/Micro RS4 type battery plug.

Next is my BRAND NEW Xray M18. I got this car about 2 months ago, and have been building it a little at a time. It's pretty much finished now, it just needs a few minor finishing touches like the tires glued, and the chassis brace installed. The body isn't even painted yet. The car has never been ran on the ground. I bench ran it after I installed the electronics to make sure everything worked. Now for the goodies......

The Xray has a Hitec HS-81 servo, GM V3R ESC with Duratrax Powerpole connectors on the motor side, and a stock Mini T/Micro RS4 type connector on the battery side. It has a Team Orion Modified Big Block motor, and a JR RS300 receiver. I had to mill the chassis and modify the motor mount to get the Big Block motor to work, but it works great, and doesn't look bad.

I also have a complete set of new 1/18th scale wheels without tires, and a Hitec HS-55 servo with a servo saver on it.

This is everything I have that's 1/18th related. The HS-55 servo is a sub-micro servo, and was actually to small for either car, but it will be included in the package simply because I can't use it.

I'm looking to get $325 for everything here. I am willing to listen to any reasonable offer, but I'm not willing to go mcuh lower. I have perfect feedback on several forums as well as Ebay, and I'm paypal verified. I have a ton of pictures too, send me your email address and I'll email them to you. Thanks for looking.

Bill

**I tried to post a few pisc up, but my files are to big. I'm going to resize a couple just so you can get and idea of what I have, and if you're interested, get me your email address, and I'll send you more pics. Thanks.**

Let's try this..... Email me for more pics. Thanks.

Attachments

• Overview.jpg
    Overview.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 84
  • Overview.jpg
    Overview.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 81
Going to hit Ebay at the end of the week. I really think this is a great package for someone looking to get into 1/18th scale. I would prefer to sell everything together, but I have a fella from another board interested in just the Micro. So, if anyone is interested in just the M18, we might be able to make something happen. I won't set anything in stone until I know if both cars are accounted for. Until then, just so everyone knows, if someone want's the whole shot, and you've been trying to work out a deal on one, the whole shot goes. Thanks for looking.

joey said:
how much for the m18??

joey, I'd like to get around $250 for it. I'm taking a loss on it at that. I am willing to listen to reasonable offers, but please make them reasonable. I've got $100 into the kit, $75 into the receiver, $55 in the ESC, $31 into the motor, I'll throw in the HS55 servo, and the spare wheels, That's another $40 in servos, and about $10 bucks for the wheels. hehe, every dollar counts. That's a little over $300 if my math is right. For $250 I'll cover shipping via UPS with insurance , and a tracking number. Remember, this car has never been driven. The tires still need to be glued on. If you're interested, shoot me your email, and I'll send you some better/more detailed pictures. Thanks.

ill get back to you on that(have to see if i have enough money)..

joey said:
ill get back to you on that(have to see if i have enough money)..

No problem. I'm listing both on Ebay at the end of this week if I can't get any solid bites. Haven't heard back from the guy interested in the Micro anyway, and if I have to part I would rather sell teh M18 first. LMK. Thanks.

Bill

yea i just checked if i have enough and knowing my luck i dont.. but you still got the micro rs4 how much do you for that?? oh if you have aim you can i.m. me on aim at joey33087

Still available, hitting Ebay sometime this weekend. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back