Anyone Played With these Furitek FX118 FURY WAGON's?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamr

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
I was surprised to see these.
Furitek has a 18th scale RTR wagon that looks pretty capable.
We were passing by the Furitek booth and I happen to see these. The rep said they were the slowest micro on the market. That is not much of a statement unless you are crawlin so he demo'd it for me and I was pretty impressed with the low RPM of that motor. Then he explained the Venom motor and ESC, then the aluminum frame and the separate receiver and the cool lookin body, then the portal axles, then the oil filled shocks, then the LED's. by this time I was expecting 2-300 dollars. I was pleasently surprised and 199$. This is about the only car I was very close to buying.
PXL_20230923_181359678.jpg

I've been watching all the vids on it, the only thing better in this size, is the Furitek Cayman, but your adding another Benjamin. I probably would have grabbed one if it was in front of me.

I've been watching all the vids on it, the only thing better in this size, is the Furitek Cayman, but your adding another Benjamin. I probably would have grabbed one if it was in front of me.
It was hard not too. If they would have had a sale there I definitely would have!