Sold / Found FS; AE RC10GT Ver. 1.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WrenchHead

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey All; I have an Associated RC10GT just sitting around doing nothing. It has been completly rebuilt from the frame on up. I tore down the motor and trans and serviced them both. I also rebuilt the shocks and freshened up the oil. All the bearing have been cleaned and lubed up.I also went and bought brand new Proline rims and tires for it as well.It has 2 runs on it since it was redone. It is in roller form and comes with no radio gear. I will leave the $25 micro failsafe in it and the 5 cell $20 reciever hump pack as well. The servos are in perfect working order. This truck rips. Simply put. I am just not that much into nitro anymore and need a few more items for my SC racing efforts. I want $125 for it + shipping costs. I will pay for the extras from USPS. Like delivery confirmation,signature required form,Insurance for $300 and return receipt requested card. Please feel free to PM me or contact me directly at [email protected] Thanks for looking,Wrench.

DSC04418.jpg

DSC04406.jpg

DSC04405.jpg

Considering all cash offers.

First $125 gets this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
interested in my all aluminum brushless mini-t? trade ya! I've always been a fan of these

interested in my all aluminum brushless mini-t? trade ya! I've always been a fan of these

Sorry sir only need cash for my racing efforts.

I'm surprised this is still here. Good deal from a fellow that knows his stuff folks.

I sold mine this year and regret it. So tempted to pick this thing up. Maybe after the holidays if its still here.

i would definately be interested, i dont think i could afford it tho, we will see how much after the holidays if you still have it

I am new to RC cars and just bought my son one. I am looking at getting one for myself as well. What scale is this car. Probably a dumb question but I just dont know. Also, what would I have to do to get it going. As in, what would I have to buy to run it since it does not come with radio. Thanks

It's 1/10th scale. You'd need a tx, rx, ignitor and fuel. Looks like there's a battery strapped to the back of it.

you still got that for sale???

I emailed you an offer ready to purchase now please let me know thanks

hey i guess i never got your email....so no radio for it and no engine either??

i want it ready to buy today please contact me and i will pay via paypal thanks

He hasn't been on the site since 12-14. Nobody's being ignored.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.