Sold / Found FS Revo 3.3 w/ 2.4 ghz radio

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WrenchHead

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey All; Well a friend of mine wants to sell off his Revo 3.3 and get a SC and go racing. So here it is for sale for him. He doesn't do computers and is not online so I offered to help him out a bit. It is an adult owned Revo 3.3 RTR with 2.4 ghz radio gear setup. It is used and NOT Abused and has only about 10 tanks through it. What you see is what you get short of the EZ start wand if he can find it in a day or so. I will then get it running and film it running if anyone is seriously interested. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via PM or directly at [email protected] and I will reply ASAP. OK then onto the price,He wants $300 OBO. Shipped and insured and delivery confirmed via USPS and will ship to ALL 50 US states. Thanks for looking. Truck is in my possesion and I will be doing all the shipping and the like so you will be dealing with me and my feedback rating. l8r,w.

DSC05343.jpg

DSC05344.jpg

DSC05345.jpg

DSC05346.jpg

DSC05347.jpg

DSC05348.jpg

Last edited:
do you still have this?

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a good deal. Somebody got a nice revo at a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back