Free rc crawling gear!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
such a cool thing! EEM's skid is a great upgrade for the ax10, imo, a must! thanks to EEM and RCNT!!!

i was just fixing to buy one.. maybe ill win it instead!!

Wow, looks like we can decide this give away with eeny meeny miney mo. Guys, all ya gotta do is post a pic of your crawler to be entered. Pay-Pay can't stop us from giving things away for free! So get over there, and lets see that crawler!

i hate to say it Joe, but how many of us supporters actually have crawler? although Ralph and woodie didnt post yet so get on it!!!!

I can't use it on mine since I fabricated a totally different frame so I could use it on the Power Wagon scaler. Good luck to the rest of you.

Post a pic of the scaler Ralph! WoodiE, post your pic too, since I am helping Joe with this one, I am the only one not elligable to win. Everyone else is good. I know we have more guys with crawlers or xtrails, these work well with xtrails too, or scx10s so cmon guys!

Only a couple more hours guys, post those pics of your crawler, scx10, or even x trail scaler. I will be picking a winner this evening! Good luck guys.

idnewcrwl, where you at son? hurry and buy a supporting membership, wich is only $5 a month! then enter, same to the rest of you crawlers!!! Cade, you have a scx, get entered!

I'm in, since I realized it would still fit in place of the stock unit. The AX 10 has been a crawler and a scaler, and it's ready to do whatever I need it for. Now I find I'll need one or two more.

Back