For Secret Santa participants to talk

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I managed to finally get the gift for my Secret Santa. It's very similar to something I have in my pit box that is very hard to get along without. I hope it is used and abused like mine.

Sorry guys been busy. While I love my MGT (which I'm currently rebuilding from the ground up and almost done with (Needs a owb and shocks and a new lid) I am really looking forward to getting into crawling/scaling. I have purchased a SCX10 and am in the midst of doing a wraith axle conversion and creating a "Wroncho". Not too far into this project yet. Always been a basher. Other hobby.......... I do like to collect hot sauces and shot glasses. HUGE Miami Dolphins fan (dont hold it against me), a fan of old school r&b rap. Pretty much whatever. Beer works too (Killians irish red!!!)

Last edited:
So...mine showed up today. My daughter asked me what is was and I told her. So she demanded that I wrap the box and put it under the tree.... Darn kids. Fine....rules rules rules....lol So I guess I get to find out in a few days..

well you gotta try and feel like a kid once a year right???? Besides the hobby we all share i think this is the only other way to feel like a kid again without getting in trouble!!!

I didn't open mine yet either (not that I didn't want to :D) I figure I'll put it under the three, and get pictures of me opening it since the member who bought it obviously won't be here.

I am just wondering...I am the only one who hasn't received mine yet?? I'm sure it's on it's way. :hehe:

No I've not either but the weeks not over.

what did you get your own name HPIguy?? l.o.l.

Got mine today, my guy hooked me up!

Got mine on Monday and didn't even know it and since it had RCMT SS on the envelope wife added it to the box of goodies to go and be opened up on Sunday with family. So the suspense is killing me. :) Just wanted to say Thank You to my SS 2011.

Mail came and no SS gift!

That's disappointing :( Maybe UPS or FedEX? There's still time.

I got mine in a while ago. Still waiting to open it - the suspense is killing me.
Added tracking when I shipped my gift, and according to the USPS site, mine should have been delivered almost 2 weeks ago.

That's disappointing :( Maybe UPS or FedEX? There's still time.

I got mine in a while ago. Still waiting to open it - the suspense is killing me.
Added tracking when I shipped my gift, and according to the USPS site, mine should have been delivered almost 2 weeks ago.

This is true, thanks it'll prob come Monday or something! I'm just like a little kid you know what I mean?! Lol it's all good.

Back