FMS Smasher "JUST DON'T"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The usual, cranky old man attitude, but that's normal, so I'd have to say good. šŸ¤£
Same here...well according to my wife. šŸ¤£
Been trying to get the required licenses and certs to fly my drone at my house. It's in a restricted zone so its a pain trying to get all the requirements.
It's not helping the grumpiness thats for sure!šŸ¤¬šŸ¤£

@Hammer Down and @Doom! along with others have been giving me inspiration to do some some customizing though all I can afford at the moment is some stickers.šŸ¤Ŗ

Headbang Rocking Out GIF

Same here...well according to my wife. šŸ¤£
Been trying to get the required licenses and certs to fly my drone at my house. It's in a restricted zone so its a pain trying to get all the requirements.
It's not helping the grumpiness thats for sure!šŸ¤¬šŸ¤£

As long as you are keeping it over your own property and not bothering anybody I doubt anyone would ever call you on it. Just use it responsibly.

@Hammer Down and @Doom! along with others have been giving me inspiration to do some some customizing though all I can afford at the moment is some stickers.šŸ¤Ŗ

I tell ya what, the cheap brushed speed motor is game changer for these little guys. They are almost as quick as the fancy Furitek system. Makes it way more fun! šŸ˜‰

I forgot drones have the stick it to you software built right in. :( I'd be surprised if there isn't a hack somewhere to get around that.
I looked into the hacks and you pretty much need to be a software engineer to do it...which I'm definitely not.
Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
šŸ¤£

Back