Fixing U.S.A.'s biggest problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is another reason why I hate politics and politicians. Other than too much beer, it's the topic that will make friends argue and fight.

No one is complaining, and yes i did ask, but i guess i was expecting a sensible answer, not the answer that you came up with to make yourself look like you know what your talking about....oh and its c-o-m-p-l-a-i-n, maybe we should take peoples rights to vote who doesn't use proper grammer or is just too lazy to spell check their posts.

Well darn,now you're both out. You spelled both "grammar" and "doesn't" wrong. :p:

Last edited:
I'm glad someone caught it, although i was hoping it was him

Lets see....in the last 18 years I have lived in 9 places none for more than 4 years. Many of those places I was NOT ALLOWED to buy property because it is overseas. You live in the corn stalks so you have the ability to buy land. As people have said, owning land does not equal intelligence or well....anything other than you own land. I DO own land thank you.... So sorry that the way it used to be is not the way it is now Moe. So if active duty military folks like myself and Schrodemode can't buy land we should not have a say or be able to vote? Really dude?

The reason it is not that way anymore is because of the good 'ol club monopoly that people can get in small towns. The big land owners force out the smaller land owner and the no land owners.....eventually making them almost like king in their little town.....because if they are the only one has has any vote, then who is going to stop them? Yeah sounds like a great idea gramps, welcome to the new world. I work, I pay taxes I get a vote. So sit down before you fall down and ST_U.

Last edited:
"The problem is that we now allow anyone to vote." YEP voting should be limited to land owners. just like in the beginning days.

I'll chime in on this because the first part in the quotations is him quoting my statement.....He is right once upon a time only landowners were allowed to vote because in that time if you were not a land owner you were not thought of as "part of the community". I left that part out on purpose because it could never apply in todays world!

What was I referring to? Anyone living off of government programs shouldn't be allowed to vote. IMO these people don't worry about how their vote will affect their community or country only how it will affect their free lifestyle. If you are not a legal US citizen you should not be allowed to vote, if you do gain legal citizenship and earn a living well then welcome to the voting club!

Last edited:
Bottom line;
Voters should take a pre IQ test before voting to establish some leve of competence. look back from the current president to lets say Clinton. Every one voting said "I'm voting for obama, black people will finally have more rights" , "I'm voting for Bush, he's from texas, he likes guns (not that i think thats wrong) and his father was president so he must know what he's doing" I'm voting for Clinton, he has nice hair", and so on. If americans want or fell that this is how we should vote, hang on and please keep your hands inside the ride at all times. Just because you think it's fun to punch a small hole in paper shouldn't give you voting privileges.

Bottom line;
Voters should take a pre IQ test before voting to establish some leve of competence. look back from the current president to lets say Clinton. Every one voting said "I'm voting for obama, black people will finally have more rights" , "I'm voting for Bush, he's from texas, he likes guns (not that i think thats wrong) and his father was president so he must know what he's doing" I'm voting for Clinton, he has nice hair", and so on. If americans want or fell that this is how we should vote, hang on and please keep your hands inside the ride at all times. Just because you think it's fun to punch a small hole in paper shouldn't give you voting privileges.

This may be true but lets look at who they were running against. I find it hard to feel good about my vote when all of the choices suck! I can see why many people don't bother voting...loose loose situation.

This may be true but lets look at who they were running against. I find it hard to feel good about my vote when all of the choices suck! I can see why many people don't bother voting...loose loose situation.

This is exactly why I left the President's section blank in the last election. I did not want either of them in office.

I didn't, I wrote in "Darth Vader."

Back