Finish this

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ask me to change the subject which I did several times but now I'm just rolling with it. So Pubert from the Adam's family grew up and...

change the subject again and he banned all the people posting about him and then...

he gave up and learned the art of watch making but realized he couldn't shine them with turtle wax so then he.................

attempted to cook a squirrel in a Ciopino brine to create a delicious varmint soup. The squirrel would have no part of it and fought back defiantly with....

possum that was nearby, so they used that instead to make the varmint soup. After the soup was done the cook formerly known as Pubert....

went into the basement of RCNT to tease the "bad dawg" there and then...

the "bad dawg" started beating his attacker with @Rolex's freshly waxed Savvy and...

@ZANDOR, the "bad dawg" messes everything up by spreading axle grease all over the inside of @Rolex's hermetically sealed display cases causing...

a catastrophe of fukushima like proportions. The Rolex wonders how this thread always comes back to him like every 3rd post and decides to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back