New body for the granite

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Just finished this paint job for the wife's granite. She loves raptors and rainbows well this is what came out of that. It is also the first body i used liquid masking on and i must say I'm a fan lol
20240221_090547.jpg
20240221_090552.jpg

Just finished this paint job for the wife's granite. She loves raptors and rainbows well this is what came out of that. It is also the first body i used liquid masking on and i must say I'm a fan lolView attachment 182576View attachment 182577
That's one of the best bodies ever man! Did she paint that unicorn?

And which body is that? Our Granite body was mangled the very first trip out when a stick got jammed right through the passenger side tail lamp.

Parts list if anything else was needed would be great 😉

That's one of the best bodies ever man! Did she paint that unicorn?

And which body is that? Our Granite body was mangled the very first trip out when a stick got jammed right through the passenger side tail lamp.

Parts list if anything else was needed would be great 😉
It is the proline raptor for a vorteks. It drops right on nothing else needed. Yes the unicorn is paint and is pearl white. I lined it up on the posts and drilled it out after marking. The only other thing I bought with it was the vorteks wing and roof skid part number ara480045.

It is the proline raptor for a vorteks. It drops right on nothing else needed. Yes the unicorn is paint and is pearl white. I lined it up on the posts and drilled it out after marking. The only other thing I bought with it was the vorteks wing and roof skid part number ara480045.
Thanks!