Favorite TV Shows - Whatcha Watchin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was wookie eating a cookie?
🤣🤣🤣

14y2ah.jpg

I don't watch much TV, except anything racing. Anything. Cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles. And sports, nature programs or cooking programs.
But National Geographic had a 3 part series on couple weeks ago called Secrets of the Octopus. It was really interesting. Saved in my program guide thing. Those creatures are incredibly intelligent.
Watching this now. Really cool!

Watching NHRA drag racing the Route 66 Nationals on FS1. Funny car & Top fuel running now, qualifying.

I had a magic kit when I was a kid.
I can guess a lot of the tricks they do on that show.

So awesome! I finished that 3 part Nat Geo series. I did not know some octopuses can extend their skin between their tenticles to look like an umbrella. I thought they might be alien before, but now I'm pretty convinced they are. Great series.
It was a really cool series. That one, scar, like communicated w/ the diver. And then grabbed a shell to create a shield against that attack shrimp! Then they filmed her dreaming. Too wild. I've dug the net to see if NatGeo will do a 2nd series/season, couldn't find a 'yes' but I found a comment saying there is alot more footage.

It was a really cool series. That one, scar, like communicated w/ the diver. And then grabbed a shell to create a shield against that attack shrimp! Then they filmed her dreaming. Too wild. I've dug the net to see if NatGeo will do a 2nd series/season, couldn't find a 'yes' but I found a comment saying there is alot more footage.
There are some good documentaries on YT as well.

Just started watching the new series 'Dark Matter'. First episode looked pretty good. The main actor is the guy that played the teacher turned UFC fighter in the movie 'Warrior' - Joe Edgerton.

Saw a commercial for this today. Looks interesting!
Disney has really pissed me off. They aren't doing any more of the Mandalorian series. And the way they left it just... 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Disney has really pissed me off. They aren't doing any more of the Mandalorian series. And the way they left it just... 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
That's just it, The Mandalorian looks really good on the commercials, but I just couldn't get into it.
This new show may the the same.

That's just it, The Mandalorian looks really good on the commercials, but I just couldn't get into it.
This new show may the the same.

I tried really hard to like the Mandalorian, I just couldn't. Mrs. Doom didn't mind it though.