Sold / Found F/S Panther Komodo Dragon II's (mounted) w/ matching wing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver6127

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
As stated in the title, I have a set of Panther Komodo Dragon II's mounted on OFNA 5 spoke rims (0 Offset). These tires are already mounted and only have a single (1) 5 minute qualifyer on the tread. It's still practically new. Tread shows little wear. Along with the mounted tires comes a matching Proline wing (yellow) which is NIP.

I'm selling this as a PACKAGE DEAL ONLY for $50. No trades considered and PayPal verified prefered. I will take Money order. The price does include shipping via USPS prioroty mail to the lower 48 states and canada. Any other parcel service will be used if specified but shipping charges will be paid for by purchaser.

If you are in the NYC area or within a resonable driving distance, I will drop off the items.

Here are the pictures of the items for sale ....
rc004.jpg

rc003.jpg

CLICK HERE to email me for any questions regarding this sale.

Bump! Any takers?

If they are here next week,i'll be all over them.

Long time no see on here,how ya been?

psunitro said:
If they are here next week,i'll be all over them.

Long time no see on here,how ya been?
Doing OK Jeff. Got out of Off-road and sticking to my first love, On-Road! You have first dibs on the wing and wheel combo ...

damnit jeff, its not like you ever get your buggy out to race anyway. i could use the setup, but can't spare the coin lately.

hows touring car treating you lately jeremy?

Touring car action is good. Gearing up for carpet. Just wish that Xray would make up their mind with the electric touring. New upgraded carpet chassis looks good but not in the budget. I'm $50 shy for that upgrade. COME ON JEFF! Buy the wing and wheels already! LOL

Wish I could have raced than I have this summer but was side lined for a while (Diabetic complications).

LOL, if anyone else comes up with the cashola sell them. Dont wait on me!!!

Hope everything is OK with ya.......

psunitro said:

Hope everything is OK with ya.......
Looks like you're the only one with interest. Hurry up already! LOL

psunitro said:
Hey Jeff, the tires and wing are still sitting here. You still want them? They're yours if you say the word. If anyone beats PSUNitro to the "punch" via reply or PM ... OH WELL! first come first serve.

LOL, i'm trying! I'm getting rid of some stuff myself,IF I can, I will pick this stuff up,IF not,sell sell sell!! $$$ is kinda tight.......

Well, you're the only one that seems to have interest in it. I'm not even gonna try putting it up on fleabay. I'll let it sit here and soak for a while.

Still up for sale!

Bueller ... Bueller ... Bueller ...

TTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.